Apart from physical development, this week I start to smile to my parents when I look at them or when they talk to me. Because of the better focus ability, I can play with them more than before. This again makes them very happy and they work hard on playing with me, hehe. I found my hands more interesting than before as well, since sometimes I manage to put them in my mouth so that I can suck on them.
This is my first passport! I had to visit the Swedish Embassy three times to get it. But I am not very happy about my photo inside, and you can see that my parents ignore my complaints! They told me that I can change it when I am older.....
This is the photo my dad took for me to apply visa in Singapore. How do you think? Don't I look great? I am not sure myself though....look at the two layers on my chin, I don't know how he made that happen on the photo (probably photoshop???)!!
I feel a bit hungry in my dream...
Ahhhh, time to wake up again! Why is my stomach so small that I always feel hungry during my sweet dream?
Is my food ready there? The crying-countdown has started..
Stretching....
Oooh... it's a tough life, being a baby! Now give me some food so I can go back to sleep!
Are we not similar? :)
Now I am tired, time to hold me in a nice position to make me sleep!
I need a power-nap to recharge my energy to be able to scream more strongly later.
It's me and my little friend who has the same name as me. Hehe, "Yuan Bao" is an ancient type of Chinese money, typically made by gold, and it means lucky and wealthy.
Happy Chinese New Year!
Wish you all good luck and prosperity in the coming snake year!
No comments:
Post a Comment