Monday, 20 May 2013

4M14D


Hi! Now I am 4.5 months old. My latest discovery of my body is my legs and feet. It's fun to use my toes grabbing things, for example, my fingers. In addition, I am doing a bit better on my tummy time, well, when I am in a good mood at least. But I still prefer lying flat on my back and study my own toes... 


OH, AGAIN!! Do you put me on my tummy AGAIN???

Oh, this time there is a fun audience watching my performance..

Well, seems like you two are tired, actually me too. Let's rest then.

I see daddy and mommy eating banana, why there's not one for me lah!?

How do you like my "selfie"? 

My gym time.. I'm pulling and hitting everything within reach.

Recently I find out that there are two more "arms" in the lower part of my body.

Things get more fun with double help to grab things.

Also, I get twice as tired.. Let's call it a day now.

 Daddy's trick to make me stay happy when I'm on my belly.. "gangnam style". I don't like that new song he made though.

 I am practicing sitting with mommy. It's fun to see the world in a different perspective.

I still need some help but I'm fine with that. It's nice to be held by mommy.

 The toes are good friends to hold on to in any position.

Hey, I thought we were supposed to train our sitting? Clearly, someone needs more practice..

 Stretchiiiiiiing! See how tall and big I am.

Just so you remember: This was me when I was five days old.. I have grown a bit since then..

 And my parents keep saying I just get more cute and fun to be with every day.

Oh well, time to go again.. but see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment