Thursday, 31 October 2013

9M4W

Finally, during these passed two weeks, I got very good idea about how to turn myself from back to tummy and from tummy to back. It is a big discovery for me, since previously, I can only do them by chance, and I always thought it's because of bad-luck so that I turn to my tummy. Now I can roll all over my parents bed, and that scares mommy a lot, so she prepares me a big playground in the living room instead.  Also, I am better at "crawling" right now, at least I can throw myself to the ground in a "decent" way in order to fetch the stuff that my parents try to lure me with. But I still don't like to do this "dangerous" movement as I defined at the moment. Oh, and now I can clap my hands! Woho! OKOK, stop talking, let's see the pictures!  

Hi, you must miss me a lot! It has been another two weeks! But here I am, fine and happy as usual!

I went to the Asian Civilizations Museum with my parents. And for the first time, I saw the Singapore river. Well, yes, it's just a big river, I agree, but it turns out to be the only (big) river in this country.


I am waiting for a show to begin  

Not too bad, quite fun!

Good enough to make me dance around as well

Why keep calling me? Are you going to give me a show as well? Now I am looking, better be GOOD!

My new sleeping position

Trying to hunt my treasure

Here you go! got you!



Here are some videos for you as well!

Clapping hands:

Playing around with papa and mama:



No comments:

Post a Comment