Wednesday, 18 December 2013

11M2W






Generally speaking, I am pretty busy when I am at home. I need to check my play mat..

Need to see which type of clothes I have here...

And check if mama's hand bag has something interesting for me to play with

And of course try to avoid mama and papa recording me too much

Although now is more difficult for them to take nice picture of me, since I am always crawling around on the ground

I went out quite a lot. During the weekdays, it's me and mama going out to the supermarket and playground. During the weekend, papa join us, and usually we went out for longer period.

This weekend we went to a Japanese restaurant to celebrate papa and mama's wedding anniversary. Really, it's not my business at all!!! Can you see that I am quite bored?

But they seem pretty happy, and even try to take photos after changing my diaper in the toilet!

And another celebration for them is to go hiking at "tree top walk". Apparently this is because mama likes to eat nice food while papa likes to walk in the nature. 

The "tree top walk" is very tall, the view is very beautiful 

Unfortunately, on the half way it starts to rain, and still about 4 km left to complete this trail... And it was getting dark as well.. Great planning from my dear parents.

Also, my genius parents did not bring a single umbrella. After three years in Singapore, they should know the golden rule: Always, always bring an umbrella. Instead they used a huge leave to cover my head. Well, that works, since I was not that wet after all.

Finally, we get home with some food to eat (Of course as you might guess, all these food IS NOT for me again!)

Two days after this eventful weekend, I started to get a little bit ill.......Hopefully that I will get better soon. See you soon!



And here are the videos!





No comments:

Post a Comment