Thursday, 5 June 2014

1Y4-5M

Hello everyone! I guess I might as well accept that my parents don't help me to update my blog more than once per month these days.. Well, let's hope they get up to speed soon again. 

Now it is summer here in Skane and the weather is quite nice (some of the time). I really like to go outside the house to look around.

There is always something interesting to see. Rabbits, for instance.. I really like rabbits, but they always jump away from me when I come.

This beetle is slower. But it's not as cute as the rabbits.

There has been some things growing inside as well. And finally it's time for the first harvest. My parents think that it's good for me to see where the tomato comes from, but it's a bit like torture to see them turning red so slowly.. I want to eat them all at once!

 Daddy makes sure I only pick the ripe one.

Not too bad.

Here you go daddy, you get this quarter of a cherry tomato as a thanks for carrying those two bags of 40 L of planting soil from the supermarket. Let Mamma be jealous beside us. 

Ah, don't worry, I don't have any toothache, just that now I'm waiting for the next ones to ripen as well.

Now time for some action shots of me!

 Daddy, why are you standing on the chair to take photos of me?

Is it really fun to stand up there?

It's better when I get to sit somewhere higher up!

When can I stand on this one like daddy dose all the time?

Time for a walk to the park! My ears are deeply pressed by my hat, apparently. 

There are some animals in the park, but please take me to the cow or the fat pig instead. I don't really like goats.

 And there is a swing!

It's so fun to swing, I just want to do it forever and ever. Sometimes I fall asleep on it as well.

Oh, someone else also wants to swing. Better keep an eye on him.

 Grandfathers are certainly a bit scary.

Lady finger as eaten by a real lady. I used to eat this a lot in Singapore, nice that I can have it here too.

I don't always smile and look happy

Sometimes I think something deeply...... don't ask me what are they, they are too deep for me to understand as well....

At home I am usually very busy, moving stuff from here to there, for example

Although I don't usually remember where did I moved them from and to, but well, my parents can figure it out, I am sure. 

 See you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment