Hi, I am here again to present some photos of my recent life. We are all doing fine in case you wonder. Enjoy the photos and videos! :)
Without this one it would have been hard for me to travel around like I have the past weeks..
But let's start from the beginning, back home.
Shoes are interesting things, especially mommy's and daddy's shoes!
My parents thought my hair was too long, since it has never been cut. Maybe a little haircut would be suitable, finally?
I'm not sure..I have had it all my life..
Actually they only cut a little bit at the front! This is another interesting item: Daddy's glasses.
I look very intellectual (especially for someone who can't read), don't you think?
Hello, who is there? You want to talk to who? You must have the wrong number, this phone belongs so someone called Mommy.
How do you like my new hair style?
I like it a lot!
It's moster's hair decoration
We went to farmor's house for vacation
I enjoy myself a lot playing with the phone there
and finding all sort of remote controls
And work on a huge laptop
Oh, and look! it's a radio!
Hiding behind the chair is fun
As well as crawling on the ground to play with the little horse, which is pappa's old toy.
It was really nice to go out and take a walk in the forest
There are so many wild berries
I love love love love them!
Pappa is very good at finding them and picking them for me
I just need to wait on the side
What a luxury thing :D
My parents don't let me pick berries myself, but at least I can pick some flowers
It was a pretty warm and sunny day, so drinking water along the way is very necessary
We walk....
And walk....
As you can see, I really enjoy this little trip
It's always nice to play with water when it's very very warm
Splashing water is so much fun!
I think I should join the party there
Photo time with my cousins
Although I was a bit scared when they are too close to me
Let's sit calmly somewhere
I practice a lot going up and down stairs
Talking to my grandparents (mormor and morfar) on skype
My hair style really changed everyday, uncontrolled.
On the way back home, I was really really tired......so were my parents, it seems like.
Helping my parents to make some cake for our guests
I am sitting on the duck but keep checking if the swing is available
Hahahaha, finally!! My turn to swing!
I was caught by pappa after taking a piece of hard bread and eating it in my parents's room
I did not forget to practice my guitar everyday
Oh, and finally I went to dagis!
So far so good, I am generally happy to go there every morning
Playing.....
and eating
Do I look like a big school girl now?
I even start to help my parents push my own stroller!
Take care and see you again soon! :)
Here are some videos:






No comments:
Post a Comment