This week my cold is passing through. It's really not fun to get one, I will try to avoid it in the future.. Today I went to vaccinate myself again, and the doctor did the usual measurements. I weigh 7.2 kg and I am 67 cm tall.. pretty big!
The noisy ball again! It surprises me every time!
By the way, what sort of little sausage skin is this you are trying to dress me in?
This is an improvement. I am thinking about something..
But what was it I was thinking about again?
Never mind, mommy is playing with me now!
There is only one thing better than playing with my own fingers, and that is playing with (=biting) mommy's fingers! Give them to me!
I can pull this from my face without any trouble now!
See? the next second I am investigating it
Very concentrated....
Now, it's time to count my own fingers.
One, Two, Three.....?
Oh, there are more, Four? Five? Six?
Is it? let me see more clearly
And I will let my mouth help me to study them further
These studies require a lot of my time and effort.
Oh, the so-called tummy time AGAIN!
What do you want me to do at this position lah?! I am a human, I am not meant to crawl around like a little worm!
God, please tell me why my parents never give up asking me to lay on my belly!?
I am sometimes wondering where my dad comes from. He can be so immature sometimes.
Mommy was worried that I lost some weight because of getting a cold, but daddy does not think so.
Well, see you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment