Tuesday, 11 June 2013

5M4D

I turn five months during this week. I find that this world is getting more and more interesting. Well, I do try to get my parents to provide me with interesting things to look at and play with at least. During the past month, I have tried rice flour, wheat flour, carrot, cabbage, and I also got a chance to lick on and get a sense of  taste on banana, orange, tomato, and lemon. Pretty ok I would say, but luckily breastmilk is still my main meal so far, since I prefer this the most. 

To celebrate my five months birthday, my parents let me wear a cute dress.

I am getting better at sitting.

But somehow I feel like I am leaning forward right now... ooops

Good that someone has pushed me back again, so that I don't need to kiss my toes all the time

It's actually quite different to grab a thing when I sit up from when I lay down 

Oh, this is how daddy feels when he use ipad normally, hmmm, not too bad. No wonder I saw him doing this a lot!

Second pink dress this week!

Hehe, now I should look like a girl despite my very short hair.


My third girly dress this week.... oh my goodness. As I understand it, my parents got a lot of clothes from someone who really likes pink clothes..

Are you two not done yet? Being a clothes model can be quite tiring, you know.

Here comes to my normal style again

Sitting on daddy and wait for his entertaining performance. Let's see how he will surprise me this time

What? Daddy! Is this all you can do? 

Oh well, I am anyway very happy to spend time with my parents

And playing with them..

I all of the sudden starts to think the legs of Sofie the Giraffe is pretty tasty 

I want to eat as many as possible in one go

But it turns out only one can fit into my mouth. Well, at least I tried!


Now I am strong enough to face forward in the carrier for a while! It's much more fun!!

I am a very happy girl!

Well, even a happy girl can get tired and grumpy. I am sure you understand that. 

You see? my eye lids are getting heavier.....Zzzzzz

Bed time with my little towel to bite on!

See you next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment