Saturday, 31 August 2013

7M-7M4W

Hi! Sorry about the lack of updates lately, but I think most of you know why this happened..I have been away from Singapore for a while and just recently came back. There are lots of things to say, so let's get going!

Do I look like I am too warm? No No No, because I am going to Sweden!! Apparently this is how they dress there. In August. Oh dear.

Let me present my luggage for this three-week traveling. Here we go! Mommy and daddy share this little bag, the rest of the stuff is for me.

This is my "bed" on the airplane. I mainly played inside this bassinet on the way. 

 Since there is a better place for me to sleep.. 

Resting during the time waiting for transfer. Seven hours.. Good that Emirates provides stroller for people who transfer in Dubai.

All shops in Dubai airport are open 24 hours. So many people and things to look at! 

On the second flight... How long will it take before we arrive? I am already bored! 

Copenhagen airport... Oh, my stroller comes back again! 

Finally, after a taxi ride (since daddy is too weak to carry my luggage) we arrived at faster Elin's place.

Ready for taking a tour of Norrebro! All gangsters watch out! I will cute you to death!

My first time getting into a car seat is on the way to Gothenburg with moster (小阿姨) and uncle Jerry

So how does this work, actually?

Oh, I'm stuck! I don't like to be tied into a strange small seat like this. They say it's for my own good.. but don't they always say that?

But I like uncle Jerry!

 Hmmm, the food in your plate looks quite tasty, is there anything for me as well?


And it's nice to see moster and Ying Bang (in her belly) again!

 In this trip, one of the biggest things for me is to meet my two cousins.

Apparently we have a lot of fun talking to each other, on the photo, at least.

 The photo also shows that we play around a little bit with each other.

The truth is at that time I was actually really confused what was that under me....

I also met farfar again.

And farmor, for the first time.

 And faster Elin, Kim, farbror David, Lina... so many people!!

 Being out in farmor's garden is very fun. Lots of interesting flowers to look at.

 And it's nice to take a trip in the countryside with papa and mama as well

 The weather was a bit cold....as you can see from my dressing (thanks to "Ying Bang", my cousin to be, since this jacket is prepared for him).

 But I really had a nice time hanging out there

The end of the walk was usually my sleeping time.

Oh, this is my first close interaction with a new born cow! So excited!! Did you know that I am older than you, little cow? But you somehow seem better at taking care of your self..

Crayfish party is something you can not miss as a Swede. Here we go!

 Ah, vacation time is happy time! But somehow my parents seem to be working harder than normal, I don't really know why. I thought vacation should be relaxing!

 What are you looking at? This is MY stroller.

 We met moster again in Malmo.

 My parents had some interesting hamburgers there. By the way, people keep saying I look a lot like daddy.

I don't understand what they mean!

 
 We also went to Linkoping to visit some friends there.

 Daddy seems more interested in the phone than playing with me...

 Luckily there are others who want to play with me!

 Daddy, are you sure this is safe? I'm pretty tired...

 On this trip I tried swinging for the first time. Interesting!

 But now... I think it is time to go home. Travelling can be a bit exhausting.

 Mommy and daddy take care of me on the airplane.

After a very long trip we finally arrive in Singapore again.. It has been a nice trip but now I am very very tired. See you again after /I am rested!


No comments:

Post a Comment