Hi, it's this time of the week again.. What time? Yuan Bao time! I think I am completely used to Singapore again now after my long trip. Luckily the weather has been a bit cooler lately but the thunder wakes me up sometimes.. Anyway, here are some pictures from the past week!
I like to play around with mommy. She reads books to me and gives me toys which I promptly dispose of.
I don't think I need all these pillows, it's just extra security!
Now what should we do?
A hug, maybe?
No?? How could anyone refuse?
Well, I do get held quite a lot as well. Here daddy is showing me around.
Ah, solid food! This rice cookie (not sweet) has the benefit that it melts in the mouth. So it's the best of both worlds.
But before it is eaten it must be poked properly.
Haha, are you kidding with me?
No, seriously, what do you expect me to do with this thing? I think it should be thrown to the left. Or right. Those are the only two options.
I am flying! This time it lasts shorter than last time, which is nice.
And it is more fun!
A lot more fun!
Pretty legs, don't you think? Just for your information: I can stand up, it's just that I need some help with the balance.
I am very focused on my playing.
What's going on?
Oh daddy, you have an interesting sense of humour, but I suppose that's not your fault.
The Magic Finger is doing its Magic (what did you think?) again.
This is the typical face I will show you when I meet you the first time. I want to see who you REALLY are.
After that phase is over, it's time to smile and be happy!
I am not necessarily glad to drink from the straw, but sometimes I drink quite a lot. Actually.
Look an ant! The Magic Finger is good for many things.
It can also be used to communicate. It is indeed magic.
Although I can't talk, I try to tell my parents what I think. In this case you can see on my eyebrows that I am a little bit irritated.
Take care everyone and see you again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment