Hello! Time for an update again. The last month in the sun has begun and I'm trying to make the most of the time that's left. The visit of my grandparents was very nice. Plus, I started understanding that maybe standing up is not too bad..
We went to the Jurong Bird Park, which is pretty close to where I live. So I got to see some other birds than the mynahs I like to look at (and chase) outside the house.
It's a nice place for crawling.
It was a happy day for me!
Grandma and grandpa took good care of me.
And mama too, of course.
Come on! So many people, why can't at least one of you lift me up?
This is better!
These decorations are for the Chinese New Year, as I understand it.
And I really like to play with them!
But then.... grandma and grandpa left....
Such a shame..
But lucklly, there is skype!
My parents are considering saving some money on the airplane ticket..
This is my new hobby: hair styling!
OK, I'll do my best, but I can't promise anything..
My own hair style? It's all natural. No scissors have touched this head, ever!
Baby Tip: When the hands are not enough for pointing, use the feet as well.
So, that was it for this time.. but do you remember the thing I mentioned about standing up? Look at the clip below. It's a bit dark, but you get the idea. So now it's even more difficult to let me sleep..
See you!
No comments:
Post a Comment