Tuesday, 11 February 2014

1Y1M

Hello! I'm here again! 

As you may remember, I have recently started to stand up. Especially in my bed, when I'm supposed to sleep.

 When my parents realized my new skill, they raised the side of the bed a little bit higher.. Oh well, of course this only makes me more determined to reach all the way up.

Standing gives me access to a lot of new and interesting things.. 

Like mama's purse. It's full of fun stuff.

We went to visit a small lake in Bukit Batok.

I like to be out in nature. 

I drop one leaf and it.. falls? Down? Strange how that always seem to happen.

Let's go look for something else! 

 Oh.. it's another leaf..

Hi mama, let me take your hat! I want to know if it falls down too. 

Look at my mouth! Something is going on there..

Crawling is still my favorite, I like to be chased by my parents, so exciting!

See? it's not easy to catch me when I am in full speed

Mama and me

I don't have enough teeth, so I don't have my own toothbrush yet, but I can brush papa's teeth instead.

Look! something is there!

Well, okay, nothing special in the end.

Time to explore the surroundings some more.

So nice to lie on mama!

Selfie with papa

Do we look alike?

What's the saying again? Like father like daughter?

Mama's birthday gift

I am practicing how to crawl up and down the bed

Look at my stylish hair, all natural!

You always need to eat something in order to play

Being lifted up is the best thing in the world! I don't need to move myself at all, just need to point where I want to go. And I really point a lot!

What a happy life, isn't it?!


See you again soon! 


And a little movie as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment