This week I have been improving quite a bit on my physical skill. I start to crawl! Finally... This brings me more freedom than before, I love that! Although I can frequently hear " No, STOP, Yuan Bao! " from mama, I still enjoy it. I can grab food and put into my mouth perfectly now, not just play with them and end their life by throwing them on the ground, as I used to do. Oh, and my first tooth came out a couple of days ago as well. Now I can literately "bite" you!
We went to a crab restaurant with papa's friends/colleagues. As you can see, I did not drink any alcohol~
I need to give myself applause, such a good girl!
Look at my special skill! This position requires very good balance and stretching technique :D
I finally start to realize crawling actually brings me another dimension of freedom! But I still hesitate a little when I know something is far away..
When I am getting tired, my standard action is: 1. rubbing my eyes
And 2. pulling my ears
Sucking my big toes and relaxing on the ground
Let me see which one is better, thumb? or big toe?
Oh, papa's camera!
Oh ya! GOT IT
But papa took it back immediately and said that he would take a photo of me
No no no, I don't want to be taken photos of, I want to TAKE A PHOTO!
I think the banana looks very good on papa's head
Hehe, it's me
Being a photo model again
What is that thing that you are trying to catch my attention this time?
Are you sure it's really that interesting?
Well, I prefer my own entertainment! YO YO YO, let's rock!
Oh, my belly button is very well hided into the folds. Hey, where are you?
My new toy created by papa
Surprisingly interesting!
OK, I will let you enjoy the videos which follow. See you next week!
Some videos for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment