Saturday, 30 November 2013

10M4W

Hi, time flies again. Now I am going to update my fourth week of ten month. One of the main activity I learn is to grab the water cup and drink water myself. My parents seems quite happy about my development. I still prefer breaking down things and throw them away than collecting things and build them up. I also like to take off socks and hats whenever they are put on me, so far I already got two pairs of socks missing (one sock of each pair). What an achievement in one week!


This playground is pretty nice. A lot of small children and colorful decorations to look at. Too much information! and I also need to figure out what am I riding now.

Playing at home is also fun

For example I can knock any two things in my hands

Doing yoga....

Telling my own fortune...which I love to do these days

Looking at mama doing stupid thing....

Or simply dreaming some day dream 

And rest a bit.

I finally understand the meaning of this drinking cup, not just for me to throw on the ground, but I can drink water from it! Wuhu~~~!!  

Everyday when papa and mama eats dinner, it's my vegetable time. Broccoli is one of the fun thing to eat

This little tree can be used as a pipe as well

Oh Ya, finally you finish eating! Now play with me!!

Papa's camera has very strong flash, and finally I understand how to avoid this strong light into my eyes. (Papa needs a new camera now, since the flash light can not be used anymore)

I have a lot of hair now! Just that you can't see that under normal circumstances.. 


And as usual, here is the video for you! See you!








No comments:

Post a Comment