Thursday, 21 November 2013

10M16D


Hi, time for me to describe my life again. It is all about.....

Relaxing

Happy

Sad

Thinking over

Reading my own fortune. What a busy life!


After I start to crawl, mama brings me out to the playgrounds everyday


Oh, this ball is familiar

Mama, I think this ball is mine!

Guess what I am doing!

I am driving!

em~em~~em~~~~~ car is coming~~ 

Is there any gas pedal? I need some more speed!

Wahahaha~~here we go!

Another playground in a shopping mall called "JEM", which is my parents' favorite

Hmmm, what is this little lady doing here, anything interesting on the ground?

I prefer this little colorful rocker

Let me try to climb on it

Almost..... but not quite

Me and my magic index finger

OK, actually, magic index fingers

Oh, I got a call I got a call!

This display is really funny....the image looks exactly like me!

Mama and me

Mama and me

Of course papa wants to have a photo with me as well!

I thought my job as a photo model is finished, but NO!!! They want to take a photo together with me as well! OH DEAR~ let me go!




Some videos for you!



















No comments:

Post a Comment